- Creates RESTful and secure web services using PHP or other server technologies
- Creates compelling designs that add to user experience without compromising performance
- Creates well-documented, maintainable code and enjoys working as part of a team
- Continually learning and open to changing technologies and best-practices
|Symfony / Laravel||jQuery / jQuery UI||PhotoShop / Illustrator||Apache / MySQL / IIS|
|Zend / CodeIgniter||Backbone / Underscore||HTML5 / CSS3||C# and Visual Studio|
|Doctrine ORM / PHPUnit||RequireJS / Dojo||Compass / Sass||Sublime Text / Vim|
|WordPress / MediaWiki||SPAs / HTML5 pushState||Bootstrap / Foundation||ApiGen / Phing / Jenkins|
|Custom components||Scalable / Modular / JSON||SMACSS / Modular CSS||GoF Design Patterns|
University of Phoenix - Graduated July 2011
Associate of Arts with a concentration in Information Technology / Web Design
Web Developer / Web Designer – ASNA – September 2011 to Present
- Designed and developed primary websites for the United States, Germany, Italy, Spain, and Portugal.
- Developed modular C# ASP.NET user controls as the lead developer for a large-scale client project.
- Developed a secure, web‐based file management system using PHP with CodeIgniter, jQuery, and MySQL.
- Developed custom plugins for the corporate site, including IP geo‐location and events management.
Physician Specialist – The Scooter Store – July 2010 to September 2011
- Validated forms and assisted doctors and nurses with corrections to ensure billable Medicare compliance.
- Received the lowest number of quality review denials on the team, demonstrating an attention to detail.
- Produced quotes for an average of $160,000 per month in revenue for the company.
Customer Retention Specialist – Time Warner Cable – March 2007 to July 2010
- Consistently a top‐performer in customer satisfaction, earning the first retention hero‐of‐the‐month.
- Trained new employees and influenced best‐practices for the management of escalated situations.
- Developed retention‐strategy materials that were adopted and used by the department.